What is Serrapeptase?
Serrapeptase, also known as serratiopeptidase, is a proteolytic enzyme from silkworms. Intestinal bacteria in the worms naturally produce this unique enzyme called Serrapeptase to dissolve its cocoon. It’s been used therapeutically for more than 70 years as a natural anti-inflammatory, anti-endemic and pain-relieving supplement.
This unique proteolytic enzyme is thought to reduce swelling and inflammation by breaking down dead tissues and thinning proteinaceous secretions formed from injury, which facilitates elimination of excessive fluids. It is also thought that Serrapeptase may improve circulation and support heart health by dissolving plaques inside the arteries.
Fortunately, Serrapeptase is not associated with gastric irritations like other anti-inflammatory medications.
Easy to swallow once a day vegetable capsules can be added to your daily routine to help you feel better. To maximize absorption, be sure to take it on an empty stomach at least 2 hours after eating or 30 minutes before eating.
Features and Benefits
- Naturally reduces inflammation and swelling without stomach irritation
- Improves blood circulation and promotes heart health
- Provides mild pain relief caused by inflammatory conditions including arthritis and sprains
- May reduce mucous secretion and inflammation in the ears, nose and throat and the airway
- May relieve post-operative swelling and pain after dental surgery
- 100% Natural, 90 vegetable capsules, 60mg, Obtained NPN# 80055893from Health Canada
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 1 time per day. Take 2 hours after a meal.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is broken.
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule unit); Serrapeptase (Serratia - Whole Cell) ......... 120,000 Serratiopeptidase units (60 Mg),Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Brown rice flour, Magnesium stearate, Hypromellose